A hand up, not a hand out
Complete the form below and we'll get back with you very soon.
What a wonderful way to enjoy
Fall in Beautiful Fruita, Colorado
Hope of the Grand Valley is excited to bring you our one of a kind trail run or walk.
Sanctioned under USATF! Which means you'll get to earn credits for your future USATF races...
Entire course is safe away from cars as this will take place on the concrete path between Fruita and Loma.
Start and finish in the cul-de-sac across the street from
Fruita Rec Center.
You are welcome to run or walk this family friendly course!
1. Location: Fruita Community Center
2. Amenities: Participants will receive custom t-shirts (Adult small, medium, large, x-large; youth small, medium, large), goodie bags (guaranteed to first 200 registered participants), aid stations, post-race refreshments.
3. Age Groups: M/F 14 & under; 15-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+
4. Awards: – 5k and 10k: 1st & 2nd Overall male/female; Top three male and female finishers in each age category.
5. On-site Registration / Packet Pickup (at Fruita Community Center):
o Friday (10/16/2020): 5:00PM - 7:00PM *HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*
o Saturday (10/17/2020): 8:30AM - 9:30AM
6. Race Schedule (at North side of Fruita Community Center):
o 10k Race Start: 10:00AM
o 5k Race Start: 10:05AM
o Awards: TBA